At Faith, we encourage members to find an area they are passionate about and to try out new ideas for ministry. Newcomers and their ideas are always welcome at any of these groups!
Some of the ministries that currently exist are:
Choir: Meets on Sundays at 8:00 A.M. to prepare music for the worship service. Check the
calendar tab for monthly schedule.
- Singers of all ages and abilities are welcome as we make a joyful noise to the Lord!
Bell Choir: Meets on Sundays at 8:30 A.M. Children and adults are welcome!
Check the calendar tab for monthly schedule.
Two on Tuesday (Ukulele Group): Meets every Tuesday at 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at the church. Any and all ukulele, guitar, banjo, etc. players are welcome!
Outreach Committee: Check the calendar web page for meeting dates.
- Organizes gatherings and service projects for both members and nonmembers to enjoy together, including musical outings, trips to nearby community theaters, dinners out, and more.
- Little Bible Box is a space to give away Bibles and other devotional literature for all ages. The Bible Box is located at the entrance to our canopy driveway.
Stewardship Committee: Meets monthly
- Designates regular mission projects that we support as a congregation, both financially and prayerfully. Also organizes the annual estimate of giving and promotes stewardship as a way of life.
Worship Committee: Meets seasonally to choose hymns and worship settings.
- Discusses topics related to creating meaningful and relevant worship, including music, themes, and the worship space
Bible Study: Meets every Thursday at 10:00 A.M. at church for challenging, nourishing, and insightful discussion.
Confirmation: Meets 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. on Wednesday evenings, during the school year. Check the calendar tab for the monthly schedule
Sunday School: Meets from 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. on Wednesday evenings,during the school year. Check the calendar tab for the monthly schedule.
WELCA: Meets the second Thursday of every month at 1:00 P.M. at the church for discussion, food, and fellowship. All ladies of the church are welcome.